Since 2003, Carter Express has been your expert on North American shipping, providing direct service between Canada, Mexico and the United States. As a leader in supply chain technology and lean operating processes, we bring a competitive advantage to your North America shipping needs.
Why choose Carter for managing your Mexico supply chain?
- Carter averages over 14,000 shipments in and out of Mexico every year.
- Door-to-door tracking and strategically located crossdocks provide shorter transit times.
- We offer door-to-door trailer service; allowing our trailers to travel across the border.
- Our Laredo crossdock facility offers warehousing, consolidation, and de- consolidation services.
- Our Mexico operating company, Hitachi Sistema De Transporte Mexico SA DE CV, in Silao, Guanajuato is contracted with over 35 Mexican carriers.
- This allows for easy intra-Mexico shipments and streamlined billing
- Our International Inbound/Outbound LTL & FTL Program move between Mexico and the US/Canada.
- Carter averages over 28,500 shipments in and out of Canada every year.
- Carter has been a proud member of Canada’s Partners in Protection (PIP) since 2003.
- This program was created to enhance border and trade chain security, fight organized crime and terrorism, and help detect and prevent contraband smuggling.
- As a member, we are recognized as a trusted trader, resulting in fewer inspections and delays.
- We are Advanced Commercial Information (ACI) approved, which allows us to gain pre-clearance before arriving at the Canadian border.
- Pre-Arrival Processing System (PAPS) and Pre-Arrival Review System (PARS) expedite customs clearance both to and from the US and Canada.
US Border Clearance
Member of C-TPAT (Customer Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) since 2003 – By meeting strict supply chain security criteria, we receive expedited border processing and incur less inspection delays.
US Bonded Carrier (TE, IE, IT Bonds) – We are a US Bonded Carrier giving us the ability to transport goods through the US without clearance through a broker.
ACE-Approved Automated Commercial Environment – ACE approval allows us to gain pre-clearance before arriving at the border.
Make Carter Express your first choice for meeting your delivery requirements throughout North America. Carter’s bilingual staff and border expertise ensure your shipments travel efficiently and seamlessly between Mexico, Canada, and the US.